Yate Cottage - Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottage near Haworth
Yate Cottage is a Grade 2 listed luxury holiday cottage near Haworth, forming part of Yate House, located next to a small working farm and near to open moorland in Bronte country. Yate Cottage enjoys stunning rural views and has its own private garden.
Yate House originally dates from the 16th Century; Yate Cottage was added in the 1770's when the house was rebuilt. The cottage has now been converted into luxury accommodation for two. It retains many original features including mullioned windows, exposed beams and stonework.
The cottage offers cosy and comfortable accommodation which is well equipped for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday experience and includes:
- Open plan ground floor accommodation with central heating
- Comfortable lounge with flat screen TV/DVD player, access to private garden with fabulous views
- Fully fitted kitchen with oven/hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave and washer/dryer
- Shower room
- All linen and towels included
- Fantastic walks straight from the door
- Private garden with spectacular views
- Parking at Yate House
- Secure storage available at Yate House Barn for bicycles, if you want to explore the Yorkshire Tour route
- Separate freezer available for guests to use
- Ideal romantic destination and rural retreat
- Great location for bird and wildlife enthusiasts
The cottage is approached from a narrow lane beside Yate House; parking is available at the front of Yate House. The Cottage has two shallow steps up to the entrance, with two further internal steps to the living and bedroom areas.
Yate Cottage offers cosy and comfortable accommodation for 2 adults; babies can be accommodated by prior arrangement.